Please check out the new Resources section
Banking Science is a new initiative to support banks wishing to liaise with the academic community.
For the Financial Services industry, state-of-the-art Financial Computing (spanning trading and investment, financial IT and computational finance) is critical to competitive International Banking.
Banking Science offers connection to the best academic talent in Financial Computing. Our goals are to:
- Provide banks with access to the brightest and most ambitious top-level PhD students.
- Evaluate, filter and train talented graduates through intensive courses to fast-track appropriate candidates for PhD programmes.
- Drive academic institutions to increasing research relevance and excellence and provide for industry-based research from industry funding - which need not lean on traditional research council funding routes.
- Provide academic staff with live applications to evaluate their research.
- Bring together academics and banking practitioners to share and participate in cutting-edge applications.
For more information, please email: email@example.com